What can we do about Consulting & Development for you?
Consulting & Development
We help with Open Source Software, Embedded Linux, Real-Time, and Containers. Our main focus is on the Yocto Project®.
- We offer project start-up help.
- It’s not unusual to guide with BSP development/tuning/”up-streaming”.
- This could be the replacement of some vendor components by “upstream” components.
- It could as well be a Yocto Project® version upgrade.
- All the time, best practices are followed.
- Many times we review your “meta-layers” and “third-party meta-layers.
- Frequently we have a look at your development workflow. This allows us to analyze it.
- In turn, it allows us to suggest measures for fine-tuning and improvements to your infrastructure.
- Our (private) in-house training includes consulting time while on-site.
- From time to time our (private) online/remote teaching contains consulting time while training is in progress.
- In any case you can book additional Yocto Project®/Embedded Linux/FreeRTOS consulting time as remote work.
- Most importantly you can book additional on-site Yocto Project®/Embedded Linux/FreeRTOS consulting time.
- Up to the present time we created a Lab in a box and Remote labs for our premises in Austria and until 2022 also in Greece.
- With this in mind you should know that those are the basic things you need when you want to accomplish continuous integration/testing and delivery (CI, CT, CD).
- Lab equipment that mainly suits our needs was manufactured.
- One example would be SDWire, an SD card reader/multiplexer.
- The latest lab hardware development is a USB
Conserverbased on the Yocto Project®.
- Other examples are printed circuit boards and prototypes to support teaching.
- In 2014 we showcased the world’s first Yocto Project® powered 3D printer at the Yocto Project® booth at the “Embedded Linux Conference Europe”.
- Unquestionably, throughout the years, we got involved in the creation of hardware and real-time as well as non-real-time software as well as managerial tasks.
- Integration management at some multi-national set-top-box projects.
- Industrial automation for a printing company.
- Control systems for the Institute of Experimental Physics in Graz (Austria).
- A video player for “video on demand” in hotels.
- An add-on to photocopiers – Kodak.
- We provide flexible engagement models so you can request exactly the capabilities you need.
- The options we offer range from consulting to full turnkey engagements.
- We either handle everything for you or by engaging our worldwide network of experts so that you and Reliable Embedded Systems – Robert Berger e.U. can focus on their core competencies.
- You might even want to add training for project startup and after third-party code delivery. Here you’ll find more information about it.